Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Making new Journals and FAFSA applying

I've been busy making new journals, smaller ones, because the one black journal on my site has over 100 views. So I'm banking on these selling better. Check them out. Also, I've helped my son fill out the FAFSA application. Those with college age students know it's the federal application for scholarships. Wow that take's a lot of time and energy. Then I was disappointed to learn that we have to do this for the next 4 years!! Well, as your child grows, you go through different stages. I'm happy and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?