Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I've been a long time since April 26.

I made some great wildflower paper on May 2 and then I cleaned up my studio. My son was in a play, The Sound of Music, the next weekend and this coming weekend, his band is going to DC to perform at the Kennedy Center. This will be my best Mother's Day. I'll get to see him perform a solo, participate in the wreath laying ceremony, play in front of the Lincoln Memorial and sing with the Ensemble. Not to mention that now I'm on Facebook. I never thought I would love to reconnect with high school and college friends, no offense, just that I didn't think it was my nature. With my son's help, here's my link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1676364549&ref=profile

Mention my blog and I'll let you be my friend! lol

ps. I'll be having a special opening with my new stationery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Kathy and I won a small journal from you. I have been following your blog and just clicked to add you as friend on Facebook. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?