Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Long Overdue Thank You

OK, I've already punished myself for not thanking my new friends on the thirty minutes of fame last month, so I feel like it's always better to Thank them late than not at all. So here is a short promo of the shops who brought me out of the newbie stage!! Thank You, Thank You!!

Here goes--
First, there's Angela of Angela's Paper Art. Her art form is quilling as well as many other paper styles.

Next, the curious cupcake who creates swarovski jewelry, chainmaille, and beaded flowers.

Turtle XIII features jewelry with sterling silver chains, wire, & findings along with swarovski crystals and other beads she can find!

Prendasbyenid specializes in jewelry, hair accessories, recycled, eco envelopes and eco friendly jewelry.

AbsintheDragonfly specializes in handmade natural perfumes.

Galla15 is a wonderful seller which specializes in handcrafted Czech glass button rings and swarvorski rings as well as bracelets, necklaces and earrings.

After reading, please check out these shops. There are many more special friends on the thirty minutes of fame thread.
Click here to go to the thread.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?