Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

Yeah, we have a real snow day!! We went sledding this morning. It was great! Here are pictures of my son Ashby and his friend, Joey. Yes, even I went sledding and my husband got into the act.That's my most favorite winter activity. We had a competition to see who slid the farthest. And I won!!!


Enter my contest for for a free journal. Check out my new journals at paintingpam.etsy.com and tell me which is your favorite journal on my blog and you have a chance for the new journal pictured below. The drawing will be on Wednesday, March 11 at 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?