Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I had a really fun weekend. On Saturday, I was in my studio making paper. I am always happy as a clam when I'm dipping the mould and deckle into the pulp.

Next, Bob and I had our friends, Bruce and Helen, took us using a free coupon to the Biltmore House. We have toured inside the mansion on other times, but this Sunday, we hiked around on the property and just felt like it was ours. We walked through the gardens, although they were not in their prime. And then we had to check out the winery!! Biltmore House has some very fine wines. My reccommendations are Biltmore Estate Chardonnay, Biltmore Collection Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc de Noir, and Merlot. Those were very nice, especially the white wines, as I don't often drink them because they are too sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Biltmore a grand place? We are planning on taking our daughter and grandson there this summer. Can't wait! Thanks for the share Pam.

    Friends 4 Life!
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful weekend! thanks for sharing the fantastic pictures.

    And you make your own paper? I find that quite fascinating!

    Thanks for the share and happy day!!
    ~Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?