Friday, July 17, 2009

Coming to end of Vacation

I've spent the week in Williamsburg, VA. What a beautiful city and area!! We, my family, have enjoyed historic Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. In fact I'm at a history overload and can't quote you any facts. Well, maybe I've remembered one--Jamestown created the first industry in the new world. With sand, silica and ash, they became glassblowers and shipped their products all over the new world and back to England.

I'll post pictures when I get home....I forgot my cable for computer and camera:-(

We'll be heading back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?