Sunday, July 5, 2009




The money paper is made!!! The notecards look great and think of the possiblities of enclosing real money inside the card. As a part of the economic stimulus package, I'm selling two cards for $5. Check out my etsy site to purchase these unique gift cards. http://www.paintingpam.etsy.com/

Also, I will be participating in Christmas In July Sale on my etsy site. Buy any 3 items from my store and receive FREE shipping and free gifts. In the memo line, mention blog offer 3 for free ship!!

2 comments:

  1. Your money notecards are a really neat idea! All you handmade paper is really awesome. Thanks for stopping by to comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?