Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wow, is it March already?

I blinked and time has flown by. It snowed again, my husband has been sick (on his birthday :-(
and now I have been sick:-(. A stomach flu is the worst.

I'm trying to get back in the groove. Making, photog'ing products, uploading pics. etc, etc. As I am typing I know I am not better and I keep backspacing to correct major errors.

Things that are coming up:

News Flash---My plantable card is featured on this blog Simply Said. Go and visit and see all the wonderful recycled, repurposed products.

Later this month, I'll be organizing a craft show at my school.

In April, I'm sending my paper to a show in Georgia.

This summer I'll be involved with Asheville Art in the Park. Click for information.

So lots happening. What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?