Thursday, March 18, 2010

Walk The Line

We are slow to watch movies, but we saw Walk The Line on Saturday about Johnny Cash and how he struggled to become famous. I love Reese Witherspoon!! She played the part of June Carter so well. I love her chipper, fun loving stage presence! The real June Carter worked really hard and loved Johnny even when his family didn't support him, give him encouragement or love. Those three things are (I believe) crucial to every human's being. After watching the movie, I have a new appreciation of Johnny Cash's music. And, I have a few songs of his on a zen(mp3) that I bought over ebay. His voice is amazing and the actor (can't spell it) was fabulous too.

I have got to do better about posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?