Friday, September 16, 2011

Modern Natural Hand Made Paper Light with Scarlet Red Oak Leaves Series 200



Here is my next lamp. Modern Natural Hand Made Paper Light with Scarlet Red Oak Leaves Series 200. I found that this lamp was much easier to make, (Thanks, Ashby for helping with the sawing and drilling!)

My earthy handmade paper light with scarlet red oak leaves on three sides is a modern addition to a small table or night stand.

I am excited about this light because of all the recycling, upcycling and natural items I have incorporated. The pine wood base is salvaged from old shelving, the stick supports are from the forest, and the electrical cord is upcycled from an old lamp.


Take a look around my shop for other exciting paper products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?