Friday, November 13, 2009

Getting Ready for a Show

Well, I am frantically getting ready for a show tomorrow that has 85 crafters. That's a lot!! I'm wondering whether it will be worth my time, I'm committed and will put a smile on my face. I have had too many good things happen this week to let negative thoughts creep into brain. I've had 2 small sales on etsy, a sale is a sale, being in the Timothy Adams Top Ten of Etsy this week and now I have a possible wedding invitation paper commission! I am very happy with these possibilities. Plus, on Wednesday, a day off, I have learned that there is a papermaking studio and letterpress/printing studio in my town. Yippeee!

Plus I am sharing my space, down the right side with other etsy artists! Want to share? Contact me!

2 comments:

  1. So much great news! Good luck tomorrow. We have a show, here in sw florida, next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you also!! I did better than I thought I would, but I still have to go to work on Monday..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?