Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Pie

I hope all of my followers had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! I did. We ate lots of delicious deep fried turkeys with Cajun injected spices, dressing, green bean casserole, mushroom appetizer, men-like-it-salad, smoked salmon, broccoli salad, corn casserole, whole cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.
Oh, yeah, there was also lots of wine....

Here are pictures of the pumpkin pie--
grinding the hazelnuts









I cheated on the pie crust and used a Ready-Crust by Pilsbury









before cooking and after cooking.









The pie was enjoyed by all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, your pie looks great! I'm glad everyone liked it. Just wanted to let you know about the lights for the light box... I just bought two bendy desk lamps and used 60W daylight bulbs. In the future, I think I might bump that up to 100W, and maybe add a third lamp. One day (someday) I want to make a serious heavy duty wooden box and buy those clip-on floodlamps from a hardware store or something. One day!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. that looks delish. I am getting really hungry just looking at the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?