Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Hi, blog friends!

I'm as busy as a bee!! I have a couple of new things going on. The music being played right now is on the music player to your right. Now You See Them is a great local group trying for national exposure and much needed money as you know musicians and artists always need! Click on this link to vote for them by downloading their new song--"Growing Older". You need to have a facebook account and friend Windows 7.

Next, I've finished setting up a shop with I Heart Handmade. The shop will be live on Saturday!! I'l post the link for that over the weekend.

And finally, don't forget to enter my BIG giveaway--$25.00 in my store. This will be ending on January 17 th at 8:00pm eastern standard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?