Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I'll be finishing up some new paper bowls tonight by applying the glue coat to harden the surface for everyday wear. I'm letting you see a bowl that I have not listed yet on etsy. What do you think about it? Thanks for any input.
I am the yearbook editor for my elementary school. It is always amazing how the teachers react when you ask them for 2 photos of their class. 80% are just great, 10% are forgetful, 5% are slow and 1% are rude.(I don't think that they mean to be, but they don't understand my deadline.) The remaining 4% are clueless. Oh, well, it will be finished by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?