Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Feature Store




Sunday night random number generator--selecting the new featured store
Here are your random numbers:44
Timestamp: 2010-11-29 00:17:08 UTC
And the winning store is: equale!!




From the shop announcement:


I'm =e (pronounced: equally). i'm an artist who believes equality is not only a right, but an essential for life. here you will find an array of art, from bottle-cap jewelry/keychains, etc... to original design screen-printed t-shirts, and prints of some of my designs, paintings and drawings!to get to know more about my shop as well as a little bit about me, be sure to check out all the info in the shop policies section. customer service is very important to me, so you can be sure to shop with confidence!thanks for stopping by, and please check back for updates and new, cool and unique items!=e[because not all art is created equally, but all people should be]




What a fantastic motto for life!!


And look at the art work! From bottle caps to T-shirts to mixed media computer art, equale has the taste of a modern generation. Thank you for hearting my store and in return, I am featuring you.
Now, blog followers, click on any picture and give equalle love also!

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring me! i love your blog. i think art is important no matter what form it comes in, and i am so happy to find others out there who are working so hard to create their own personal art. thanks again!

    live=e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is brilliant!!!! Equale's stuff is amazing and I'm really digging your stuff too!! :D Congrats you two. Your talents are being put to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, = and confuzzled! Have a great day and week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?