Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Deal For My Blog Friends!!


They are finished!! My plantable basil seed cards and zinnia seed cards!! The green hearts are basil, the coral pink are zinnia.
Both types of seeds you chose right here on my blog!
So you get the first deal!!
Buy a pack of four cards for $15 and tell me not only which kind of cards you want but you will get a fifth card FREE!!
That's $3 per card!!!
WOWIE! Can you find a deal like that in a store??




Here's the link to the cards in my store: click here or on either picture.


In the notes to seller tell me you are a blog friend and which type of card!


3 comments:

  1. Love those cards, great sale too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome! i wish i had somewhere to plant them. what a great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies! YOu can always buy the cards and send to a friend who has garden space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?