Friday, April 15, 2011

Looking Forward to Saturday!

In case anyone is interested, after a long agonizing week babying my left forefinger, I think I am going to Live hahaha. Well, it really is not as bad as I thought at the time, but I am still not typing with it because of the pressure hurts my finger tip, and it makes interesting to type without one finger. Tomorrow, I will finish making the paper for the custom journal. I couldn't make it all last week because the paper is big--13 x 19, just fitting in my hydraulic press, I didn't have lots of blankets to press on (only 10) and I didn't have enough cardboard. But I'll finish this weekend. If you would like to watch a video about papermaking, click on this link and you will see a nice video that my son helped me make when I had my paintingpam etsy store. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1060147998712&ref=mf

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're finger is feeling better. :) I'm off to check out your video now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?