Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!



November and December were really crazy, so I had few blog posts. No promise about the new year.




My newest lamp is an upcycled lamp from a yard sale. I unassembled the lamp, tore off the paper, repainted the wood and on my handmade paper, painted 4 different Chinese symbols.



The next lamp in my series is bold, black Chinese symbols painted on white abaca hand made paper.




I chose and painted the symbols for destiny, happiness, harmony, and peace.



I feel these symbols are universal in meaning for the start of the new year.

Check out my store here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?