Sunday, January 29, 2012

I went hiking today!

Now for something completely different!!

I went hiking in my Christmas present--hiking boots. It was a beautiful, sunny day and a warm 50ish degrees. We, my husband and I, went to the Green River Gorge. The water was green, of course, and the hemlocks, dog hobble, ferns were all a lusicous green as well. The hiking cleared my mind of clutter and I want to build up my hiking legs so that we can do longer hikes. I did pretty well--we completed 5 miles. I am learning my boots, and now I have 2 blisters on my heels. While we were out, I was thinking about my store and I saw some Christmas tree ferns. Remember the lamps with those leaves? Well, some of the leaves came home with me....the roots are in tact and can grow more leaves.

Also, I have hit upon an idea that I think will be fabulous and fun..Everyone will want one and will be able to afford it. This idea will be a spring selling point or maybe next month when I can get a few made...oh, the mystery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?