Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brand New!!


Hand Made Paper Journal With Coptic Stitch Binding--broomsedge tan paper around 5 signatures and recycled brown bag as the end papers.
This journal has a great feel because the five signatures are stitched into the spine and the 5 3/4" x 4 3/8" inch size. It is perfect for holding.

Each signature has ten pages 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" of artic white paper stitched in the center. When folded that is 20 pages.

The total pages in this limited edition journal is 100 pages.

My coptic stitch journal is unique because my handmade paper separates each section of papers.

I showed this to my son and he likes the weight and feel of the journal.
Then I showed it to my sister and she said, "wow, this would be great for grandmothers. Each signature would be for each grand child. You could customize the number of signatures that the grandmother needed!" What a great idea, Sis!!! I love you!

So folks, who would like a customized, handmade paper covered, coptic stitch journal?? Even if you are not a grandmother, I can customize a journal for you!!

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous. I would love to see it in person! We have so many similar interests, art-wise, I can't believe we didn't get together over the summer. Maybe I'll see you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?