Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hand Made Paper Journal Cover--Florida Vacation


It's vacation time!!! How many of you are going on a vacation? Where are you going? Tell me all about your vacation plans!!

My plans this summer are to renovate my kitchen. I will be painting, a plumber is coming in to fix a leak, the cabinets have to be moved, the floor fixed and then the cabinets will be replaced. This all sounds simple, but I have been stressing out about the coordinating. I'll show some pictures later on.

So, I am dreaming of a summer vacation. That's why I created this journal.

My Hand Made Paper Journal Cover--Florida Vacation is ready to go with you and capture your memories of a fast fleeting time-off from work.

A brown paper bag is recycled as the handmade paper base for the journal. Map pieces were also blended into the pulp to give a unique appearance to the paper.

The bead dangle has a shell, green pearl and black triangular bead.

Can't wait to hear about your vacation plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?