Monday, July 11, 2011

Small Red Heart Hand Made Paper Journal with Feathery Fabric


Paper Majik is pleased to offer this Small Red Heart Hand Made Paper Journal with Feathery Fabric. The handmade paper cover is stitched to bind 20 blank pages for your creative thoughts. (Counting front and back of the paper, you will have 40 pages for creative inspiration.)

Notice the deckle edges of the handmade paper.

In all the photos, look for flecks of fabric. I cut up fabric and blended the pieces to add texture to my paper.

I'm inspired to relist this journal because I had a fabulous sale of 3 journals today!!

More pictures of a what is it tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?