Friday, July 15, 2011

Hand Made Paper Scrapbooking Collection 3--Orange, Mauve, Light Green, Yellow-Orange and Tan


After a flurry of sales of my handmade paper for scrapbooking, I have decided to try a few more series or collections of my papers for sale. Here is the next collection.


Hand Made Paper Scrapbooking Collection-Orange, Mauve, Light Green, Yellow-Orange and Tan Paper are a group of unique papers which I have made over the year and are perfect for your scrapbooking needs.

Irregularities are a feature of the hand papermaking process because no two pieces of paper catch the fibers in the same manner.

You will receive 1 each 5" x 7"--bright orange with black and confetti, muted mauve with fabric shreds, light green with darker green pulp yellow-ornage with blue and gold glitter and one oure abaca piece measuring 5 3/4 x 8 1/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?