Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Moment of Respect

My husband & I just got back from the funeral of his best friend, 2 years older than him. He had flu like symptoms and went into the hospital, got pneumonia and never recovered. He was only 60--way to young to die. It has hit me to think about what all I am doing and it's importance. Ed was an architect, planner, environmentalist and lover of all living creatures. Everything he did or touched, he did with an ease belying it's importance.

I am reminding myself that the day to day hassles aren't the important things but do what you love and give of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. It does give you a whole new perspective on life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?