Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cleaning The Studio

You know you have done something stupid, when...you spend all day cleaning up.  Well, my husband & I needed to defrost the freezer and it was late at night when we chose to move important food items into the house frig and freezer and non perishables into a cooler.  We turned it off and left the freezer door open all night long.  Can you guess what happened?

OF course you can....the freezer water melted all over my studio.

So Saturday, I spent 90% of the day cleaning up water, throwing out wet, unsalvageable things and forcing myself to get rid of things that no one wanted or had seen in years.

At the top is a before picture and at the bottom is an after picture.  There will be more cleaning because I found I really have a lot of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments, well, really, I love to hear what you have to say!!

Journals

Valentines

What kind of seeds would you buy in a handmade paper card?